Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Charlie's School Photo Fiasco

Charlie was sick for school pix. Got my mind around the disappointment of not spending a small fortune for a photo of questionable cuteness. But then, lo, this evening in his backpack we received evidence that this Very Day, his likeness was captured (apparently, on "make-up photo day"). Horrible haircut, not particularly photogenic attire, and why button the polo for school?!

So, Squiggy as he's being called around these parts, is available for order.
Or you can just enjoy the blog.






I'm partial -- if that's even possible -- toward proof 2.

The good news is that I'm solidly back in contention for MOTY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've voting for #1, I like his winsome expression.

Unknown said...

I'd pick #4...don't they have a place where people can exchange a papery substance for professional hair care? (Second offer in approximately 18 months or less for regular funding of haircuts.(in a voice parents of children in SEEC know --say it with me now) "is going, going, gone"!

Verification? "gratoran" = grantor has "ran" away!