Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Handy Charlie


Charlie "helping" Aunt AWESOME repair Tim's broken IKEA bed (see above). There was a photo with a better, more effective hammering approach but this was cuter and prevails. Happy, happy time had by all ... except Tim, Aunt Awesome, and the Crab Queen.





Yes, Virginia, those would be big-boy underpants. Miracle of miracles, he appears to be just about toilet-trained during the daytime. With convoluted, splintered-motor-skills development, near him on the floor one can see his new favorite "toy": teeny-tiny locks with keys. Hours of amusement when combined with a "tay meas-huh"!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Jimmy is also a big fan of the tape measure, especially when he can con someone into helping him measure things.

-Kim

Anonymous said...

And congrats on the big-boy underpants! Here's hoping that soon LLGA is the only diapered one in the house...

Erin said...

I would like to add that there was NO WAY he was putting his pants back on after he saw me with the power drill. And there was NO way I was letting him try that, so I felt the hammer would be OK. MY favorite part was when he pronounced my Construction Worker Aunt Erin in that all too cute Charlie way.

PS- B-Ben, your tools are fine and back where I found them!

Unknown said...

yee-haw, I win the all important first post prize...