
Answer: 2 many!

================================
Greatly enjoyed a Salted Carmel Signature Hot Chocolate (TM) with Patty Grace. My shirt did not find its topical application quite so satisfying; however, GMK seems to have rendered it back to its previous creamy color. I think I was more distressed by the charming banner of chocolate down my front (in public) and by the forfeiture of several sips than I was by the notion that I might have to retire the top.
It was my first such outing in more than a MONTH. Resolved, I shall be less hermit-like in March. [Patty Triplets, let's get 8 kids healthy on one day!]
============================
If that weren't enough, every day is Sunnier when the words "Cole" and "Hahn" are uttered (in hushed tones, of course):

============================
Just to maintain my euphoria of seeing people I adore...
Patty Sandi stopped by for a visit while in town.
Her first meeting of M-ELA warranted some photos.
GMK & Dr. Patty Sandi

LLGA was in rare form

CQ (in shirt #2 of the day) with Patty Sandi and Lucy
===========================
And in a stunning development, arriving in an innocent-looking amazon.com box:

Rendering sensical this previously-mysterious missive:
Happy [redacted, because this is a Singles-Awareness-Day-free zone] from the Melins. We love you and life is just not as "rock'n" without you around. Though this will undoubtedly drive mom crazy over the long weekend, we know she can Jam with the best of them and show you young wipper snappers that "She's a Brick House"
Don't go blind or become deviants on our account. Thank you for showering
us with gifts for the past year and not asking [Jack] where is my photo album?
because it will come when it comes.
Almost got dueling guitars then [came to my partial senses, as she sent this anyway].
Patty Kiki
I plan to ROCK this weekend.
Or at least nurse a serious headache.

No comments:
Post a Comment