The Mother of the Sand Crab is coming in to assist for a few weeks. I am blessed to have a deep bench of family who are unafraid of 4 competitive auditioners for the lead role in Ransom of Red Chief.
Mother of Sand Crab had this richly-phrased comment:
"I want to come help. Besides, I am passionate about Fabuloso."

These words echoing in a nanosecond of silence incited a great whooping sound (and applause) within the house. (Specifically, originating from GMK who fights the smell of urine on a daily basis in the 4-boy bathroom and me, who whines about whether GMK realizes that Fabuloso is a concentrate and should be used in a diluted form. GMK apparently believes that full-strength is the only way to overpower the concerted collection of smells in that bathroom). I was particularly happy that Mother of Sand Crab had been following the blog.
I also happen to know that Mother of Sand Crab is equally passionate about vacuums, dishwashers, and a visible laundry room floor. And she is able to silence a sassy middle-school back-talker in one sentence or less.

No comments:
Post a Comment